Wednesday, May 4, 2011

imitation!

Running is like eating to me. It's a necessity. Some people have to pray every night before bed, some people people have to take pills, brush their teeth, clean their room in order to gain enough peace of mind to actually fall asleep. I have to run. Sometimes I don't even feel like it but now its a heroin that needs to be consumed in its entirety before I can feel completely relaxed and have everything in check. Trying to get through the day without the endorphins would be like a week with no food, no water, no clothing.. nothing would be as enjoyable without the refuge that I am placed in after chasing after the high that is awarded after running.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice post. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.

    Thanks!

    Frank
    frank641w@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete